Wikipedia defines Enterprise Content Management as: ” a formalized means of organizing and storing an organization’s documents, and other content, that relate to the organization’s processes. The term encompasses strategies, methods, and tools used throughout the lifecycle of the content.”
Hyland OnBase is an Enterprise Content Management solution that allows you to take control of your organisation’s important information, like documents, emails, invoices, contracts and so much more. OnBase centralises your important business content in one secure location and then delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are.
OnBase software integrates with existing business applications so you reduce, even eliminate, wasteful, redundant tasks. Documents and content you’d normally spend time searching for are at your fingertips. As the source of most Enterprise information is forms and documents, having the ability to manage this content and link it directly to Line of Business Systems like SAP, SAGE X3, or literally any other ERP or Financial System, introduces huge costs savings, user efficiency improvements and better information security.
– Requires little to no custom coding so you don’t spend a fortune on services
– Expands quickly to meet the needs of departments across your organization
– Takes advantage of software you already have; users access everything they need from applications they already know how to use
– Gets up and running faster than other enterprise content management solutions – most customers see a strong
– Rapid ROI, within weeks of deployment.
ONBASE MODULES AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
The OnBase suite of modules and applications, allows organizations to select exactly the OnBase components they need to address the ECM needs they have across the entire enterprise, or on a department level. This encompasses:
- Scanning and Document Imaging
- Document Management and version control
- Document indexing and automated indexing where possible
- Records Management
- Email integration
- ERP integration
- Microsoft SharePoint Integrations
- CAD Services
…and many more
The extensive range of modules that OnBase offers means that the solution easily addresses the needs of just about every industry out there, including:
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Commercial Click here for demo options for this award winning Information Management Platform